Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hello from CELP!

Hello!! So far I’ve had a great trip and done so much stuff I’ve never done before. Monday we flew down to LA and it was one of the best flights I’ve ever been on so props to the pilot. When we got to Catilina after a windy boat ride we snorkeled. I’ve never snorkeled before so that was great. Today we kayaked and I was partners with Stella. We sang the whole time. We’ve also rock climbed today and I made it over the hard wall, even though my amazing friends made a 25 cent bet against me. Right now I’m writing this even though I’m supposed to be getting ready to night snorkel. I’m so excited for the rest of the trip!! Miss you family xx.


~ Corrina

On Monday when we got on the boat and I took Dramamine. I got a little goofy. After the boat ride when we got to the island we got to go snorkeling and it was really fun. My wetsuit was choking me, but its ok because im still alive. There were lots of fishies. I kissed a sea cucumber and it was very slimy. All the food is really good.  Today is Tuesday and we went kayaking and I was partners with Corrina which was great. We also went rock climbing and I got to the top!!!! Yaaaaay. Tonight we are going night snorkeling. Its going to be awesome. Overall I’m having a great time. Miss you family!

~ Stella

Today we went kayaking, it was pretty cold at first but then it heated up and we all jumped in the water. Tonight we are going night snorkeling. We just had dinner and we have to go change into our scuba gear (these moments will not be my best memories of this trip). We just had dinner, there are other schools here from San Diego and Oregon. I have to go now, but mom and dad, I love you and can't wait to tell you all about it in person.

~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment